Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ADDITIONAL EGLIN AFB HOUSING UNITS BEING DEMOLISHED

As the Vice President of the Northwest Florida Military Officer's Association, I get the opportunity to visit with the senior officials in the local area. This morning, I had the opportunity to eat breakfast with the Eglin Base Commander. One of my discussions was the Privatization of the Military Housing at Eglin. He noted, the RFP for the Privatization was on hold; however they were continuing to demolished the existing homes to approximately 1300 units. The original number of units at Eglin was approximately 2750. This will place a additional demand on the present supply in the upcoming months. As I have noted in my past blogs, there is an enormous amount activity coming to our area and the need for quality homes is a must. Please read through my previous Blogs or give me a call for further details.

No comments: